When we visit communities, those who attend get a chance to tell us how we’re doing.
When we ask: What will you take away from this community meeting? some of the responses have been:
- Better understanding of co-operatives. Better understanding of what citizens feel is needed in the community.
- Better understanding of everyone’s needs. Chance to open lines of communication with people in other communities and maybe start working together.
- Networking with others
- Reaffirmation of strength in community members.
- A great turnout that showed a tremendous amount of community caring. Thank you!
- Keep an open mind for opportunities to improve community.
- That there are people in my community interested in development to meet local needs
- Connected with some new people
- More curiosity about the coop options. Greater awareness of other community members ideas and values
- Feeling good about my community and the energy of the people around the table.